If you are accessing your environment remotely via the management portal for administration in your organisation or you have a 3rd party supplier supporting your environment via the management portal you can reset your password by following the instructions below.
1. Sign into the management portal using the relevant URL you were provided.
2. Once you are signed in, click on an available server to sign into Windows on that server.
3. Once you are in Windows, move your cursor to the far right-hand side until you see the icon below and click on it to open the remote tools pane.
4. Once the remote tools pane has opened, click 'Ctrl-Alt-Delete' to send those keystrokes (shown below).
5. Now click 'Change a password' (shown below) to reset your password.